I updated today iTunes to Version 18.104.22.168 on my Windows 10 Computer. After the update and the required Computer restart, was impossible to create a stable connection between iPhone and Windows 10 Computer. Also with the iDevice Manager could no connection to the iPhone be created. The same failure with my iPad.
On the iPhone screen displayed a message to Trust the computer. If you click Yes, nothing happen.
The solution is typical. Uninstall iTunes and its components.
- Download iTunes from Apple http://www.itunes.com
- Uninstall Apple Mobile Device Support
- Uninstall Apple Application Support (64-Bit) [if you have a 64-Bit Windows]
- Uninstall Apple Application Support (32-Bit)
- Uninstall Boujour
- Uninstall iTunes
- Install iTunes again
- Restart your Computer
- Sometimes ask your iPhone to confirm the Trust message on it. Press Yes.
Kind regards Toni